6.18.2009

Project 2.0 - It's done!





I can't actually believe I went into this not knowing anything about re-upholstering, but I have to say that despite my sore finger tips, this was relatively pain-free!

There were a few surprises (of course) along the way, like reconstructing the webbing for the cushion. This I did using some extra canvas I had lying around, then there was the cording that I made, but that was really easy! The only difficult part was only having two sets of hands, a third or fourth would have been helpful!

Hope this inspires you guys to go out there and tackle your own projects, its definitely worth it in the long run.

3 comments:

Thomas said...

Looks good for a first effort.

Alexandra said...

Ah, I love it. It looks great!

Tina said...

thanks!